GENERAL AND HOUSE RULES
1. Hours of operation for clubhouse, office, swimming pool, tennis and paddle courts vary with the seasons and will be posted on the website.
2. No child under 12 years of age shall be left alone on club grounds without a parent, responsible adult, or babysitter on club grounds.
3. Children 7 years of age and under must not be left unattended on club grounds. They must be accompanied at all times by a parent, responsible adult, or designated babysitter.
4. No tricycles, skates or skateboards may be ridden on the premises.
5. The Club is not responsible for money or valuables of members and guests on club grounds.
6. All members are reminded to explain Club rules and procedures to their guests.
7. Pets are not permitted on Club property.
8. Please check current newsletters, Club bulletin boards or the Club app/website for information regarding Club activities
9. At times, various areas may be designated as “Adults Only”, and signs will indicate such.
10. During Operating hours, and while a bartender is on duty, all alcoholic beverages must be purchased from the club.
11. Service and consumption of alcoholic beverages is limited to persons 21 years of age or older.
12. When posted, Food and drinks are not permitted in the Recreation Room.
13. The Men's and Women's Locker Rooms are restricted to persons 12 years of age and older, and small children when accompanied by an adult.
14. Lockers are for day use only and are not permitted to be locked overnight. Any personal belongings will be removed each evening.
15. Cover-ups over bathing suits and shirts are required in the upper area of the Clubhouse and on the Clubhouse decks.
16. Wet bathing suits are not permitted inside the clubhouse except for in the Boy’s and Girl’s rooms.
17. Reservations for enrolled social events must be cancelled per the published policy or the members will be charged.
18. Unless indicated otherwise, any individual guest is limited to one social event per month at the FCRC regardless of what member brings them.
19. Failure by a Member, family members or their guests to comply with the Club Rules may result in disciplinary action, up to and including suspension of privileges.