1. Hours of operation for clubhouse, office, swimming pool, tennis and paddle courts vary with the seasons and will be posted in the newsletter (Racqueteer).
2. Memberships include only the husband, wife, and their children under the age of 25. Children 25 and older may request their own membership. (Please note that the membership directory lists only the children who are age 24 and under.).
3. Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied at all times by a parent, responsible adult or designated baby sitter who is responsible for the acts and safety of the child.
4. No bicycles, tricycles, skates or skateboards may be ridden on the premises.
5. The Club is not responsible for money or valuables of members and guests.
6.Guests must be accompanied by a member and registered. All members are reminded to explain Club rules and procedures to their guests.
7. The Club is a smoke-free facility.
8. Pets are not permitted on Club property.
9. Requests, complaints or suggestions incidental to the operation of the Club and its activities should be made in writing and addressed to the Board President or Club Manager.
10. Please check current newsletters or Club bulletin boards for any changes regarding Club activities.
11. Deposit all garbage in trashcans provided..
12. Billing: Monthly statements are dated the last day of the month. They include dues for the coming month and member charges for the month just ended. Statements are normally mailed between the 3rd and 5th day of the month. Payments: Payment is due upon receipt of the monthly statement and is considered past due 30 days after the billing date. Arrears: A member’s account will be considered to be in arrears if not paid within 30 days of billing. The bill submitted at the 60-day time will advise the member that the member’s account is in arrears and that if not paid by the end of this billing period the member’s privileges will be suspended according to the provisions of the By-Laws. Suspension and Termination: As called for in Article II, Section 4, of the By-Laws, should a member’s account have a charge outstanding after 90 days of billing, the Treasurer shall advise the member by letter that Club privileges are suspended, and that unless the outstanding bill is paid within 60 days the member- ship shall, upon notification, cease. The member shall be made aware that dues will accrue during that 60 day period. Should the bill remain unpaid after those 60 days, the Treasurer shall advise the member by letter that the membership is ceased..
13. To avoid billing problems, please instruct all family members to sign the charge slips. Any disputed charges must be brought to the attention of the office within thirty (30) days of receipt of your billing statement..
14. All reservations for events, social or athletic, must be cancelled before the reservation deadline or tournament draw (usually 48 hours in advance) or you may be charged for the event.
1.The Main Room is intended for the use of adult members and their children 18 years or older. Younger children are welcome when accompanied by their parents or at special events.
2. The Bar, the deck area adjacent to it, and the television set in the bar lounge are for the use of adult members only. All alcoholic beverage service must be purchased from the bar. Service of alcoholic beverages is limited to persons 21 years of age or older.
3.The Recreation Room is available for all members and their families. Use of the facilities in this room is on a share and share alike basis. Food is not permitted in the Recreation Room..
4.The Men's and Women's Locker Rooms are restricted to persons 18 years of age and older, and small children when accompanied by an adult. Half lockers are available for a fee of $20 per season; full lockers for $35 per season. Clothing and equipment should not be left in any locker room, unless stored in a locker. The lockers in the Girls and Boys Locker Rooms are available to the children at no charge. Food or candy is not permitted in the locker rooms.
5. The Snack Bar is open from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, weather and staff permitting. Payment is made by Club charge or by cash. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday 10:30 AM - 8:30 PM; Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM..
6. Food may be eaten on the patio, the deck outside the Snack Bar, the upstairs deck, in the Main Room, and on the tennis deck overlooking the tennis courts. The upstairs deck and the Main Room are reserved for the use of adults; children may use these areas only when accompanied by an adult. Exceptions to these rules will be considered by the Club Staff.
7. Appropriate dress is required in the clubhouse. Cover-ups are required over bathing suits in the upper area of the clubhouse. Wet bathing suits are not permitted on the upstairs deck.
8. The facilities of the clubhouse may be rented by members or others who are sponsored by members. Costs and conditions of rental are available through the office.