1. A junior player is defined as anyone under 18 years of age. Junior players may sign up for a court according to the guidelines outlined for adult sign-ups.
2.Junior players are encouraged to play tennis during the week from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. Juniors may sign up for a tennis court and may not be bumped except on weekdays after 5:00 pm, and all day on weekends and holidays. Junior players are generally scheduled on courts 8 and 9.
1. All members are reminded to explain the rules and procedures to their guests. Do not embarrass your guests by not advising them of these regulations. Guests must dress appropriately and follow the same tennis attire guidelines as members.
2. Guests of members are welcome when playing with members. Guest fee is $8.00 per guest. Members must use discretion in inviting the same guest. Guests (except visiting out of town guests) are limited to three visits per month, regardless of whose guest they may be. Failure to register your guest will result in your being bumped, the imposition of an additional penalty, and/or other disciplinary action.
3. When signing in your guest, please register your name, your membership number, the date, and the name of your guest at the Tennis Center. Your guest must be registered before playing. Please indicate if your guest is a junior player. Our tennis staff has been instructed to make every effort to ensure that all guests are registered. Please be helpful when asked for names, etc.
4. Racquet instruction professionals may not be guests of members without prior approval of the Director of Racquet Sports or the Club Manager.
1. Proper tennis attire, as determined by the Tennis Director, is required at all times.
2. Do not walk across someone's court. Use the gate whenever possible. Proceed quickly and quietly to assigned court.
3. Do not interrupt play while a point is in progress. Do not retrieve your ball from another court.
4. Return balls that roll onto your court immediately after you finish your point.
5. Do not return serves that are faults.
6. Make sure your calls are quick and clear. If you are not sure, the ball is considered good.
7. Do not make calls on your opponent's side.
8. Do not have sustained conversations on your court; it will bother the next court over.
9. After a match, shake hands with your opponent and thank them for playing.
10. Each of us should do our part to keep the courts and club area neat and clean. Please pick up towels, paper cups, cans, etc.