DELETE THIS CONTENT IF DESIRED
1. Courts will be open for reserved play from 9:00 AM until dusk.
2. The Director of Racquet Sports or a designated member of the Racquet Sports Staff shall have charge of all play on the courts and will supervise all playing times.
3. The Director of Racquet Sports and the Racquet Sports Staff only, are permitted to give racquet instruction on FCRC courts.
4. Children under 12 must not be left unsupervised by a parent, responsible adult, or babysitter in the tennis area unless they are participating in a club event.
5. Children not playing Tennis or Pickleball are not permitted on the courts.
6. On Tennis courts only- All players, including children and guests, are required to wear 80% white attire while playing tennis. Decorative color used appropriately on tennis clothing is acceptable. Warm up clothing is permitted to not be 80% white but whites must be worn underneath.
7. Although platform tennis attire is not held to the same standard as tennis, appropriate tops and bottoms are required to be worn at all times.
8. Although pickleball attire is not held to the same standard as tennis, appropriate dress is expected, and appropriate tops and bottoms are required to be worn at all times.
9. Players must wear smooth-soled tennis shoes on tennis courts.
1. Scheduled Club events, including tournaments, clinics, men's, women’s, and mixed events will take precedence over normal court scheduling procedures.
2. Tennis and Pickleball courts may be reserved 48 hours in advance.
3. Courts can be reserved for 30, 60 or 90 minutes.
4. Consecutive reservations by any twosome or foursome is prohibited.
5. A reservation is forfeited after a 15-minute grace period for late arrivals.
6. As a courtesy to all members, please cancel your court reservation as soon as possible.
7. Repetitive instances of failure to cancel a reservation may incur loss of reservation privileges.
8. If you elect to use an unused court on a non-reserved basis, please sign up for the court before you play so others are aware it is in use.
9. Tennis courts 3 and 6 are reserved for tennis instruction. It may be used for general play only when approved by the Director of Racquet Sports.
10. Use of the automatic ball machine is available on court 9 only and is also under the direction of the Director.
11. A junior player is defined as anyone under 18 years of age. Junior players over 12 may sign up for a court according to the same guidelines outlined for adult sign-ups.
TENNIS AND PICKLEBALL GUEST RULES
1. All members are reminded to explain the rules and procedures to their guests. Guests must dress appropriately and follow the same guidelines as members.
2. Guests of members are welcome when playing with members.
3. Any individual is limited to one time per week to be a guest of any FCRC member.
4. Members are limited to bringing or inviting any guests no more than two times per week.
5. Racquet instruction professionals may not be guests of members without prior approval of the Director of Racquet Sports.
1. Proper tennis attire, as determined by the Tennis Director, is required at all times.
2. Do not walk across someone's court. Use the gate whenever possible. Proceed quickly and quietly to assigned court.
3. Do not interrupt play while a point is in progress. Do not retrieve your ball from another court.
4. Return balls that roll onto your court immediately after you finish your point.
5. Do not return serves that are faults.
6. Make sure your calls are quick and clear. If you are not sure, the ball is considered good.
7. Do not make calls on your opponent's side.
8. Do not have sustained conversations on your court; it will bother the next court over.
9. After a match, shake hands with your opponent and thank them for playing.
10. Each of us should do our part to keep the courts and club area neat and clean. Please pick up towels, paper cups, cans, etc.